In order to encourage conversation around the various topics discussed on Beyond The Hype we have created a formal comment policy to succinctly outline the simple rules that we will enforce when reviewing and responding to reader comments.
We do love comments and are always excited to hear from any of Beyond the Hype’s readers, but we do need to exercise a small amount of control over comments to keep the conversation focused and on-topic. Because of this, all comments will be moderated and will not be published until internally reviewed. But please; do not let that discourage you from posting. All comments will be reviewed and posted as quickly as possible.
If you feel that your comment was deleted in error, please write to us so that we can look into the matter.
- Provide relevant links in comments. Social media is all about sharing, and links that add to the conversation are always encouraged.
- Use a valid e-mail address when commenting on the blog. But don’t worry, your contact information will not be published or sold.
- Provide trackbacks when referencing Beyond the Hype posts in outside blogs. Trackbacks are typically always enabled.
- Post off topic. Please submit comments to the appropriate blog post.
- Provide links on off-topic content. We will consider these posts as spam and they will not be published.
- Engage in personal attacks. Please play nice.
- Use harsh language, profanity.
- Spam. Again, your comment won’t get published, so don’t even bother.
Any violation of these rules will result in the deletion of your comment, and blocking from commenting on Beyond the Hype in the future.