Lois Paul and Partners 2013 #PRWishlist
Some of our LPPers shared what they want most in 2014 - from little things that make a huge difference, to major concepts and best practices to take our clients' business communications programs to the next level. What do YOU want most?
- More spokespeople embracing “storytelling” as an art and the best way to talk about their companies and products. Remember: every time a story is told well, an angel gets her wings.
- That all reporters would respond to pitches, even if it’s to tell us why they aren’t interested.
- For more clients to play things less safely on social media and experiment with fresh digital content
- Publications that have pages for each reporter with bio, social media handles and recent coverage for easier research
- Making measurement a mandatory aspect of every PR and social business communications program no matter how big or small
- That every blog in the world, including ours, would get on Wordpress
- More customer references and case studies to offer to media
- A subscription to Muck Rack. PR pros reading this should seriously check it out
- Opportunities and motivation to do proactive media outreach year-round
- All “Call for Papers” deadlines to be clearly marked on an event’s website
- Google alerts to never miss a single piece of coverage!
- Budget needed to take advantage of sponsored opps with top-tier publications
- No emails in a foreign languages
- Up-to-date spreadsheets
- Happy clients