Taking Social Media to the Next Level With #PubClubofNE
Social media is not new. It's so much a part of mainstream culture with "Find Us on Facebook" signs on nearly every business' front door and Twitter hashtags on the screen during TV programs like X Factor and the World Series.
Given that, the Publicity Club of New England is hosting a great panel discussion tonight in Cambridge, MA. The session is called "Tools and Tips for Social Success: Taking Your Social Media Program to the Next Level."
I am honored that they have asked me (@TedWeismann) to moderate the panel of some exceptional social media strategists:
- Janet Aronica, Head of Marketing at Shareaholic (@JanetAronica)
- Eric Leist, Emerging Technology Strategist, Allen and Gerritsen (@EricLeist)
- George Snell, Senior Vice President of Digital and Social Media, Weber Shandwick (@HighTalk)
- Andrew Teman, Vice President, Social Media Strategy, Hill Holliday (@andrewteman)
- Anne Weiskopf, Vice President of Business Development, The Realtime Report (@AnneWeiskopf)
The event kicks off at 6:00 p.m. at the Microsoft New England Research & Development Center at One Memorial Drive in Cambridge. You can register here.
I hope to see you there. If you can't make it, you can tune into the discussion via Twitter and the hashtag #PubClubofNE. If you have questions you'd like answered, let me know in the comments and I'll consider them for the group.