Why we do what we love, and love what we do
As kids get ready to pass out Valentine's cards in class, and keep Valentines' Day the second largest card-giving holiday of the year behind Christmas, and as those of us who celebrate the day for what its become, another way to acknowledge those we love and care about most, it seemed appropriate to do the same for why those of us at LP&P love what we do. And even better, I'll try to explain why, in under 100 words or less, without buying a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates or expensive jewelry:
1) The best graduate school education you can get is to work with the smartest CEOs in the tech industry and we get to do that every day.
2) We don't follow trends or jump on band-wagons. Rather we research, analyze and execute on ways that make the most sense. Take our approach to social media.
3) We don't believe in results for results sake. We understand that results need to be in alignment with a company's business and revenue goals and tie to overall marketing objectives.
4) We're fortunate to work with talented colleagues and attract those that wish to further their careers in a dynamic, ever-changing and fast-paced industry.
5) Our clients always challenge us to rise to the occasion. There's nothing better than to celebrate success with those you've worked closely with to make an impact.
6) We understand nothing comes easy and we welcome the opportunity to roll up our sleeves, put our heads together and to help move the needle in the right direction for our clients.
7) We get to work with outstanding media and industry analysts that continue to remind us what makes for an interesting story, compelling message and we give them what they need to write stories and cover news.
8) We understand the importance of work-life balance. If you work hard, you need to play hard. That's why our foozball table, Wii, softball team and team celebrations are so popular.
9) We work with exciting technologies, passionate executives and engineers that bring them to market, and companies looking to make a difference.
10) And we all love storage, or at least that's what I keep trying to convince people of here :)
We may have gone beyond 100 words, but we think you'll understand why. If there's anything you feel we may have missed, let us know.